We want to be part of something bigger than ourselves.
This is why we have strategic partners that align with our vision both locally and globally. Different ministries impact different people but with the same heartbeat. To reach people with the good news that is only found in Jesus.
YOUNG LIFE | Charleston North
Young life is a non-denominational Christian ministry to high school and middle school students all over the world.
OUR MISSION is to introduce kids to Jesus Christ and help them grow in their faith.
Locally we train up volunteers from Charleston Southern University and send them out to Summerville and the surrounding communities. Our weekly events include outreach meetings (called Club) and Bible studies (called Campaigners), summer camp, and most importantly, everyday relationships as we become missionaries to local schools.
CONTACT: Cameron Stewart (area director) • email@example.com • 843.900.4571
>> For additional information about Young Life click here: charlestonnorth.younglife.org
EMPOWER ONE | South Sudan
WE HAVE A BIG VISION: To be part of a movement that brings the good news of Jesus Christ to the nearly 20 million South Sudanese and Sudanese who have never heard His name.
WHAT WE DO: When you combine the American and African Empower One team, we do the following:
• Train Church Leaders: In March 2007, we started a church-planter training bible school. Students go through a two-year program with heavy practical, disciple-making aspect.
• Send Indigenous Missionaries: We send indigenous missionaries to unreached or under-reached areas to make disciples and plant churches.
J1:27 | Charleston, SC
OUR MISSION is to provide wrap-around and supportive care for orphaned children and adoptive/foster families, as well as supportive care for single mothers and widows.
Our name originates from James 1:27, which is one of the many verses in scripture that clearly call followers of Christ to care for orphans and widows in their distress.
J1:27 seeks to do just this in three primary areas: adoption support, foster care support, and care of single mothers and widows.
>> For additional information about J127 click here: facebook.com/J127Ministry/
• Jennifer Brangers, our Adoption Support Leader: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Amanda Brown, our Foster Care Support Leader: email@example.com
• Kelly Martin, our Single Moms Care Leader: firstname.lastname@example.org